Action Figure Blues Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:37:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

AFB TALKBACK: Marvel Universe: added Wave 13 p. 7

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AFB TALKBACK: Marvel Universe: added Wave 13 p. 7  (Read 14289 times)
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 342

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2010, 04:57:32 am »

I can't believe we get Hulk. I realise he sells (or does he? There's still Hulk movie stuff around). I really would have preferred 'The Constrictor' or 'The Hood' (the latter of whom I thought was a shoe in). Fine, I'll make my own.....fuckers!

I was expecting Hulk with Val. It does make some sense Defenders-wise and I can see them being nervous about her selling without a big name.
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
chopa
Chase Figure

QC: 34

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2010, 09:12:42 am »

Someday I will get that constrictor figure. Or I'll just keep whining about it on the internet.
Report Spam   Logged
MikeS
Limited Edition

QC: 110

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2010, 11:20:46 am »

Series three of Marvel universe. was revealed to be Arch angel. shadow cat. Collusus  juggernaut . and havok and an aim solider. wave four mary jane. winter solider , wrecker, skrull solider,  and iron patriot. and of course the 18 inch light and sound Galactus who the execs aid any bigger and no one could get him into their homes. for the thing is monster looking.  and comes with a silver surfer.

Just found this:

2010 Wave 2 will be hitting retailers soon (parts of the wave are on Hasbrotoyshop)

2010 Wave 3 Line-up announced: Archangel, Kitty Pryde (with Lockheed), Havok, AIM Soldier, Colossus, and Juggernaut

2010 Wave 4 Line-up announced: Iron Patriot, Skrull Soldier, Iron Spidey, Wrecker, Winter Soldier, Mary Jane Watson (with Ms. Lion)
There will be running variants of the figures several examples are the translucent Vision, Karla Sofen Ms. Marvel and a red/blue Warpath
On the comic 2-pack front, while Secret Wars only have 1 wave left to go, the 2-packs will be continuing.  3 of the packs announced were Cyclops and Phoenix (these 2 look fantastic); Dark Avengers Spider-man and Wolverine; and Sentry and Spider-man.

Galactus is 19″ tall, costs US$50, is fully articulated, has electronics and includes a Silver Surfer figure
Finally, there will be several Target exclusive 2-packs with Iron Man / Black Panther, Iron Man / Punisher, Spider-Man / Green Goblin, and Wolverine / Hand Ninja

And for you fans of Marvel Legends – Toys R Us will have Marvel Legends 2-packs.  The fan choices of Deadpool, Black Widow, and Valkyrie will be teamed up with the Hasbro picks of Warpath, Winter Soldier, and Hulk (McGuinness-style).

Mary Jane Watson with Ms. Lion?

Good lord!  Cheesy

IMO looks like a good line-up for 2010.  These suckers sell for me, unlike DCIH....

Hulk (Grey, Green, and Red) sell really well, so I understand him being re-released.

Interesting to read about the variants - I wonder how rare they'll actually be.
Report Spam   Logged

Pierce
Mint on Card

QC: 6

For external use only, not to be taken internally.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2010, 07:17:01 pm »

Series three of Marvel universe. was revealed to be Arch angel. shadow cat. Collusus  juggernaut . and havok and an aim solider. wave four mary jane. winter solider , wrecker, skrull solider,  and iron patriot. and of course the 18 inch light and sound Galactus who the execs aid any bigger and no one could get him into their homes. for the thing is monster looking.  and comes with a silver surfer.

Just found this:

2010 Wave 2 will be hitting retailers soon (parts of the wave are on Hasbrotoyshop)

2010 Wave 3 Line-up announced: Archangel, Kitty Pryde (with Lockheed), Havok, AIM Soldier, Colossus, and Juggernaut

2010 Wave 4 Line-up announced: Iron Patriot, Skrull Soldier, Iron Spidey, Wrecker, Winter Soldier, Mary Jane Watson (with Ms. Lion)
There will be running variants of the figures several examples are the translucent Vision, Karla Sofen Ms. Marvel and a red/blue Warpath
On the comic 2-pack front, while Secret Wars only have 1 wave left to go, the 2-packs will be continuing.  3 of the packs announced were Cyclops and Phoenix (these 2 look fantastic); Dark Avengers Spider-man and Wolverine; and Sentry and Spider-man.

Galactus is 19″ tall, costs US$50, is fully articulated, has electronics and includes a Silver Surfer figure
Finally, there will be several Target exclusive 2-packs with Iron Man / Black Panther, Iron Man / Punisher, Spider-Man / Green Goblin, and Wolverine / Hand Ninja

And for you fans of Marvel Legends – Toys R Us will have Marvel Legends 2-packs.  The fan choices of Deadpool, Black Widow, and Valkyrie will be teamed up with the Hasbro picks of Warpath, Winter Soldier, and Hulk (McGuinness-style).

Mary Jane Watson with Ms. Lion?

Good lord!  Cheesy

IMO looks like a good line-up for 2010.  These suckers sell for me, unlike DCIH....

Hulk (Grey, Green, and Red) sell really well, so I understand him being re-released.

Interesting to read about the variants - I wonder how rare they'll actually be.

At this point they seem rare, give it 6 months though.  Bullseye was meant to be rare and have a variant (Light, Dark and i even have one with no playing cards, open hand)  but he is seemingly pretty common as i have seen him a Kmart and Grace bros (Toys r us, yous has a lots to live ups to).

I will eventually get photo's up, sorry, i know i promised.

Report Spam   Logged

In a flurry of flame and fur, fangs and wicker, thus ended the world's first and only hot air baboon ride.
chopa
Chase Figure

QC: 34

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2010, 08:26:04 pm »

At this point they seem rare, give it 6 months though. 

This. I've had almost no problem seeing MU in stores, eventually. Like for awhile I couldn't find a guardian anywhere but now him and Union Jack pegwarm. For all the problems MU may have with paint and sculpts, Hasbro does keep stock on the shelves.
Report Spam   Logged
guest66
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2010, 10:30:38 pm »

I have never seen a bullseye in the wild. It's madness. And I've yet to see the Vision or Warpath variants even on eBay, so they either haven't hit shelves yet, or no-one wants to part with them.
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2010, 04:19:56 am »

I have never seen a bullseye in the wild. It's madness. And I've yet to see the Vision or Warpath variants even on eBay, so they either haven't hit shelves yet, or no-one wants to part with them.

I see Bullseye a fair bit. Let me know if you want me to pick one up for you.
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
guest66
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2010, 06:42:19 pm »

Nah, I'm good, Mike hooked me up early on. It's just rubbish that I've never seen one in store.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 733

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2010, 10:05:21 pm »

Nah, I'm good, Mike hooked me up early on. It's just rubbish that I've never seen one in store.

We seemed to get a restock around our parts. Same with DCIH.
Report Spam   Logged

dozymuppet
Administrator
Unreleased Prototype

QC: 161

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2010, 10:29:57 pm »

I just paid $30 on eBay for a particular DCIH figure.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2010, 06:23:56 am »

Batwoman?  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

dozymuppet
Administrator
Unreleased Prototype

QC: 161

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2010, 04:12:55 pm »

Batwoman?  Wink

No! Smiley Firestorm. And $30 is way too much! Just got him yesterday, and I never realised how crap these actually are. It was just a sneaking suspicion I had. The articulation is pretty good, but the sculpt is fugly. AND, they've based this off the DCUC Ronnie, which you may recall is essentially a repaint variant of the Jason Firestorm, so there are all the unique Jason costume sculpt intricacies underneath the paint job! Geez...
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2010, 07:25:46 am »

I've added Black Widow, Modern Thor, Luke Cage and Luke Cage's hideous giant size name necklace. Needless to say that last one won't be making it into my display.  Tongue

http://www.actionfigureblues.com/2010/03/marvel-universe-expands-somewhat.html
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 07:29:21 am by Andy » Report Spam   Logged

fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 733

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2010, 04:02:13 pm »

Ugggh.....when oh when am I ever going to get Powerman back? In a costume? And sans any jewellery that he requires to help remember his own name.
Report Spam   Logged

prowl26
Mint on Card

QC: 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2010, 04:15:16 pm »

Is there any kind of confirmation on when Galactus might be gracing us with his omnipotent presence?? That is a figure I will have to order from the US no doubt.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure