Action Figure Blues Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:23:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Marvel Legends Previews from WW Philly - Madrox! Warpath!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marvel Legends Previews from WW Philly - Madrox! Warpath!  (Read 2359 times)
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 342

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2009, 06:24:35 pm »

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2009/06/marvel-legends-teaser-pics-of-warpath-madrox-the-multiple-man-and-lady-bullseye-thefwooshcom

So maybe there's a little bit of life in the old line yet. Best news in that whole link is no retailer exclusives next year!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bigraj
Advisor
Space Monkey in a Bag

QC: 192

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 09:34:58 pm »

Nice to see the 6" line hasn't been cremated yet, but I'm not enthused about Lady Bullseye or the modern Warpath.  I much prefer this version of Madrox, so I want about a million of that guy.  I want some news about some Asgardians at SDCC.  NEED guys like the Warriors Three, Ulik, Odin, Sif, Enchantress . . .  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

I drink, and I know things.

PSN Gamertag:  bigraj70501
Toy Guy
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 11:48:43 pm »

Madrox and Warpath are great news!

Lady Bullseye - looks great but who is she to me?Huh?!?!?!??!!
Report Spam   Logged
NiteOwl
Administrator
Online Exclusive

QC: 218

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 11:51:49 pm »

Very interesting....SDCC should be very good this year.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 733

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 12:29:28 am »

HUZZAAH!!!!

No retailer exclusives is just a miracle! Now if only the Nemesis series would distribute wide.
I really don't care what characters they do so long as there are no repeats. I mean really, do we need another Iron Man or Wolverine incarnation?
Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 02:23:08 am »

Indeed, I'm ignoring the Meh of Lady Bullseye for the yay of new characters, MA Madrox which is the version I really wanted (and yep FMS I will be wanting a bucketload too) and any version of Warpath is okay with me because I like the character. Glad to see the line isn't completely down for the count.
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 03:19:49 am »

Indeed, I'm ignoring the Meh of Lady Bullseye for the yay of new characters, MA Madrox which is the version I really wanted (and yep FMS I will be wanting a bucketload too) and any version of Warpath is okay with me because I like the character. Glad to see the line isn't completely down for the count.

Now that I think about it...if I remove the reissue characters from the last several series I've been pretty happy. I'll take any 'new' character they do. Not big on any of the Ultimates or Movie figures but I'd love to see a box set of army builder figures like Hydra soldier, Hand Ninja, Kree soldier, Brood, Skrull and Madrox.
Report Spam   Logged

guest66
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 04:20:21 am »

Eeeeee! I need new pants now. EEEE!!!!

And I'm hoping I don't have to buy some retard Lady Bullseye rubbish just to get my Maddrox.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 04:47:04 am »

And I'm hoping I don't have to buy some retard Lady Bullseye rubbish just to get my Maddrox.

Yeah, that whole Hasbro will "pick the other" figure for a two-pack is frightening. I mean I wanted that Forge figure but having to also pay for that lame Wolverine figure was annoying.
Report Spam   Logged

guest66
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 05:03:18 am »

Yeah, that whole Hasbro will "pick the other" figure for a two-pack is frightening. I mean I wanted that Forge figure but having to also pay for that lame Wolverine figure was annoying.
So you didn't want an anorexic Wolverine who also looked constipated (depending on the head)? That must be disappointing news for Hasbro. I wonder if Toys Rnt Us would even car if you grabbed the box ad walked, those things have been instore so long they must be expecting to never sell them.
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 05:31:47 am »

I had that Forge 2-pack in my hands and put it down because TRU  had it for $40 and I couldn't face that Wolvie - regretted it ever since because I WANT that Forge!

They've said no BAFs this year so that means you're less tied to buying whole waves or however they do it.

Report Spam   Logged

guest66
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 06:37:49 am »

I had that Forge 2-pack in my hands and put it down because TRU  had it for $40 and I couldn't face that Wolvie - regretted it ever since because I WANT that Forge!

They've said no BAFs this year so that means you're less tied to buying whole waves or however they do it.

Ah, but they can always make it hard by making it an exclusive. Like apparently some of the upcoming Marvel U waves will be. Thanks Hasbro, get us all started and then whore us out to your beloved exclusive partnering programs all over again. I think I need to get a Nick Fury, give it the figure equivalent of stink palm, and send it back.
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 06:39:57 am »

Yep, the TRU MU exclusive waves suck for sure. So glad to hear that they'll be no ML retailer exclusives this year.
Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 07:04:51 am »

AFB speaks on the matter:

http://www.actionfigureblues.com/2009/06/some-hope-for-marvel-legends.html
Report Spam   Logged

JackKnight
Advisor
Online Exclusive

QC: 136

Your Friendly Neighborhood Sumbitch.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 07:44:35 am »

I finally got Forge the other day at Marshalls of all places. Cost $12 for the set. They had the Cap, FF; and Ronin sets as well along with that "Internet Exclusive" Sunfire that I guess didn't sell a whole lot.

I'm glad to see Marvel Legends may not be dead; but I have zero interest in any of the characters announced so far.
Report Spam   Logged

Trend is the Death of the Individual

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure