Action Figure Blues Forum
December 15, 2019, 10:32:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a fan of AFB on Facebook? If not, sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/actionfigureblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

AFB TALKBACK: SDCC JLU Green Lanterns and DCIH Anti-Monitor

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AFB TALKBACK: SDCC JLU Green Lanterns and DCIH Anti-Monitor  (Read 1618 times)
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 340

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« on: August 24, 2009, 07:36:41 am »

My Mattel SDCC reviews are done - here's the last instalment!

http://www.actionfigureblues.com/2009/08/jlu-infinite-heroes-fun-to-wrap-up.html
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 07:39:00 am by Andy » Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake

FB
JLU Hal Jordan

QC: 149

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 07:38:19 am »

where? Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

"They have yet to build a Political Correction Facility that can hold me!"
FB
JLU Hal Jordan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 07:41:25 am »

Ah,there it is. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

bmac10
Pegwarmer

QC: 13

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 11:48:22 am »

Hey Andy, the JLU 3-Pack looks great.  I initially passed on it when I ordered the Wonder Twins and Egon (due to financial constraints).  To my surprise when I went back to the site a few day later it was still available, so I snagged it up!  I just tracked it and it is supposed to be delivered today!  I can't wait!  You always seem to do your reviews a few days before I get my figures, so they get me really excited to get my figures in!
Report Spam   Logged
bmac10
Pegwarmer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 02:10:21 pm »

Just grabbed my package from the UPS man about 30 seconds ago.  This set is amazing!  I knew I would be happy with it because I'm a huge Green Lantern fan, and I liked the character selection.  I also knew that the lantern packaging looked great from the pictures I've seen, but those pictures don't do this thing justice.  You're right Andy, this thing is massive!  I'm so happy with it.  As an MIP collector this set will look great in my collection.
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 03:56:49 pm »

Yeah, I really couldn't believe how big the thing was! And to think I nearly didn't get it!
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
bmac10
Pegwarmer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 04:15:56 pm »

Yeah that's me.  After I realized I couldn't afford it on that Monday, when I got paid on Friday I almost didn't go back and pick it up.  I don't open any of my figures except for JLU because usually there isn't much to the packaging.  But these babies will be joining my DC Direct and DC Universe Classics and remain in their awesome packaging.
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 04:28:54 pm »

Yeah that's me.  After I realized I couldn't afford it on that Monday, when I got paid on Friday I almost didn't go back and pick it up.  I don't open any of my figures except for JLU because usually there isn't much to the packaging.  But these babies will be joining my DC Direct and DC Universe Classics and remain in their awesome packaging.

Do you have them on display? If so show it off down in the Geek Room Gallery!
Report Spam   Logged

bmac10
Pegwarmer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 08:47:50 pm »

I actually didn't even know about the gallery section on these boards until you said that.  But honestly I don't have enough JLU figures to even warrant taking a picture!  This weekend I will try to get some pics of my collection and get them up.  I checked that thread out and there are some awesome collections here!
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 733

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 03:37:37 am »

I actually didn't even know about the gallery section on these boards until you said that.  But honestly I don't have enough JLU figures to even warrant taking a picture!  This weekend I will try to get some pics of my collection and get them up.  I checked that thread out and there are some awesome collections here!

Don't forget to post a WANT/TRADE list too. You'd be amazed at the stuff we have lying around.
Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 04:17:18 am »

Don't forget to post a WANT/TRADE list too. You'd be amazed at the stuff we have lying around.

And FMS is just talking about his pants. There's toys too. It's a veritable wonderland!
Report Spam   Logged

FB
JLU Hal Jordan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 06:08:19 am »

And FMS is just talking about his pants. There's toys too. It's a veritable wonderland!

That's very true,both about FMS' Pants and trade items.A lot of us have already hooked each other up with bits and pieces.
Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 06:09:10 am »

To be clear, I have no desire to be hooked up with FMS' pants.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

FB
JLU Hal Jordan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 06:11:29 am »

To be clear, I have no desire to be hooked up with FMS' pants.  Shocked

Anymore that is,not since the court order anyways.
Report Spam   Logged

bmac10
Pegwarmer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 03:49:04 pm »

Yeah guys, I will def check out the want/trade list.  The only problem I see encountering is that I'm an MIP collector and it seems like most people here are openers.  Def worth a shot, I have a few Marvel figures that I would definitely be willing to trade.  Speaking of helping each other out, is the Red Hulk from the MU line rare?  I don't collect Marvel so I don't know, but it seems like I heard this somewhere.  The reason I'm asking is that I spotted several of them at my local Wal-Mart.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure